Even though I didn't sleep in much - I have not started yet, enjoying that next cup of coffee! And I think by posting today (when there is not much to say) I am avoiding getting started! LOL
- 7 quilt orders are in house! For the most part, they are small though - 20 Tshirts or less, so they should go pretty quickly. I have the fabric for the backing and borders ordered and Joann's is having a buy one get one for thread starting tomorrow.
- I have decided to keep the business open, but not tell anyone. I am going to let it go until we get a little more settled. I will sew when I want, get on top of my health, get the kids settled, etc.
- In saying that, I am dying to make some of these bags I have patterns for - I am IN LOVE with all these bags!
- We have officially stopped for the summer. I wanted to give them a break and I needed it as well. Theater was crazy and is not over just yet, plus we have well check visits and camps in July as well as driving school for the whole of August.
- We have made the decision on how we are going forward with homeschool. They will be going to public school. -L will be going into the 10th grade - she is too smart for words, and -K will be going into the 9th. 4 more years and we are done. We will probably still talk about the logic during dinner or something - I think it is important for them and they will not get it in high school. I won't take a grade.
- Yard work, Yard work, Yard work. We spread out those crushed concrete piles to make the parking space/drive area. It still needs some work to level it, but the rains came and the attachment piece for the lawn mower that will help with that has not come in yet. It is looking better and better.
- Really, that is it - it is all about the yard and since we have nothing but rain this week, not much is going on. Hopefully, it will clear up this weekend and we can get some stuff done. The soft ground might make it easier to pick up those rocks!
- I am currently working through 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I read it years ago and it worked wonders for me in business. I am looking to transfer it to my personal life a bit. I think the stress of the past couple of years have made me retreat to a more emotional self than I would like to be.
- I am making sure I refill my water cup during the day. I have a problem with getting dehydrated while working (causing dry eyes), so I am actively working on getting myself more water throughout the day.
- I am not wearing myself out in one day. It is definitely better this slower pace. I can blog, I can answer emails, do a little maintenance cleaning daily, read a bit and get some work done. I just need to add exercise and this balance will be a good one!