Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Halloween Buckets

So, if you cannot tell - I have recently began offering embroidery and applique to my customers.  Well, business BOOMED!  I am working 12+ hours every single day.  I love what I do, so I don't mind so much, but it is taking time away from the family.  I try to stop whenever they talk to me and make time for breaks on the weekend.  Plus, I need to fit homeschool in as well.  There is no such thing as balance!

The conference this past weekend went pretty good.  I learned  quite a bit and met some fun people.  After a rough start that is - the whole crowd thing seriously overwhelms me.

One of the main things I was introduced to is blanks.  It is a blank something - my focus is blanks that can be embroidered or applique on, but they had heat transfer items as well.

My first thing to throw out there is Halloween Buckets!  They are absolutely adorable.  I am getting a lot of feedback, but they have to be pre-ordered, so people are hesitant to purchase which I TOTALLY understand.  I may have to buy a bunch and see what I can do - it is hit and miss, but I have a show coming up at the end of September, so I think they would do very well there, but I need the inventory.



I can embroider on them or leave them blank and they are pretty big, too!  ~ 10" tall and 10" in diameter.

Right now though - it is monogramming backpacks and lunchboxes.  12 today minimum and more coming!

I still have 7 quilts on order as well.  Need to get going on those. 

OK, that was lunch - back to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste