Monday, August 8, 2016

Need a Place to Get it Out

I know - back and forth - make up your mind.  I missed being able to vent here and although I kept up with some of you - not enough.

It is going to be different this time - I am not trying to get out of debt anymore, so I am not going to talk about money very much - just so much as it pertains to venting.

There is going to be a TON about my sewing.  It is my daily life - and I do mean daily.  I am going to talk a lot about Homeschool because again, it is my daily life.  I am going to talk about camping, the lack of cooking, the lack of exercise and how crazy I feel because I am not very good at balancing it all - not one little bit.

My house is a wreck, but only slightly so because I have a wonderful husband who is picking up the slack, even if it not exactly how I would do it.  I am getting over it because, well, I don't have time!

I screwed up an order for a customer - she doesn't know it and probably never will as I caught it, but it is due this week - a tshirt quilt, along with 2 other quilts, so I am beyond slammed!  I was supposed to put a color block border on it, but I put a plain border on it.  Which meant, I had to take the binding and border off and try to piece together batting backing and the color block border with only 1/2" space to work with.  Sigh, I did not get much last night.

We started a lite version of homeschool last week - math, grammar, writing, programming and a reader, but we are not doing homeschool this week because I am way TOO slammed.  I am going to an Applique Getaway Conference this weekend as well, so that puts even more pressure on me.

I will leave you with a couple of a pix of new items I am doing - more on that later though.

Red and Blue Line Key Fobs

Hooded Towels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste