Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Working, working

Today is all about work.  Because you know, I am working like a fiend - seeing how I am blogging and all.

I really wore myself out yesterday.  I worked from about 8 am to 11 pm.  It was not all my job, but working with the kids, cooking, running errands.  I was wiped.  I had to get up early this morning to take K to the ortho.  I met with 2 customers while we he was getting adjusted.  Then I had my chiro appointment.  He told me my lower back was locked - worse he has seen with me - I am not surprised, I have been hunched over and in a lot of pain. After that, we delivered a couple of nightstands to another Harvey victim.

This is what I delivered today!

The 2 remaining quilts have been started - one I am laying out for approval today.  On the down slope now!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - it was made from this customer's baby's infant and toddler shirts and the crib bedding. A little busy for my taste, but it has gotten LOTS of attraction!

      Delete
  2. Nice!
    I love quilts. It's not my taste either but you do such good work.
    My back hurts just thinking about putting that all together.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, my back is doing so much better today, so I am thankful. I have long term back issues, so I have to baby it. If I do what I am supposed to - stretch, move around, drink lots of water, then I am ok. But when I don't do those things, it gets ugly really quickly!

      Delete
  3. The colours are fantastic! How beautiful. Hope you're feeling a bit better now. Back problems are the worst! :( Have you tried accupuncture? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing better - my chiropractor worked wonders. I have not tried acupuncture yet - but I am constantly thinking about it.

      Thank you - the whole quilt was from the bedding - I just cut it all up and pieced it together. It really looks stunning though.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and with so many memories!

    ReplyDelete

Namaste