I do not partake in Black Friday at all - I hate the crowds and cannot stand getting up early at all - especially after the food fest the day before.
However, I am offering Black Friday deals/codes all week for my customers! This is my first time doing this, so we will see how this goes.
This is what I am offering:
1. Key Fob Wristlets personalized or with a sports theme for $8. These are nice and thick - made with ribbon or fabric and batting for long life. The cording underneath helps support the fabric and stays cleaner longer! I love them! Discount code good through 12/31/2016
2. Hooded Towels with personalization for $20! This is a steal because I normally charge $30 without personalization and $35 to $45 depending on how intricate they want the add-ons. I use Kohl's towel for the most part, but have to stray if there are specific towel colors requested. Discount Code good through 12/31/16
3. Scout Patches - I am offering to sew on 10 free scout patches (discount to be used all at once). My scout customers are my bread and butter. There are months I have done up to 500, so I felt like I had to offer them something! Coupon Code good through 05/31/17
4. Garden Flags for $15 with a name, $25 with a full design. These are made with burlap and woven mold free fabric. Limited quantities are available since this is something I am dabbling in. Coupon Code good through 12/31/16
|another stocking flag design|
5. From the most popular item I make and by demand, I am offering the ColorBlock border on my Tshirt Quilt for FREE! It is either this option or $40 off $200 or more. Coupon Code good for one year from the date issued.
I am hoping my customers appreciate this and it brings in some new customers along the way. I am so super custom, that is difficult for new customers to understand sometimes and the typical way of marketing does not work.
We are hosting Thanksgiving this year for a few friends, so I have that as well, but we are trying to keep it simple. I will save it for another post - maybe tomorrow!
Hope you all had a great weekend!