Monday, October 9, 2017

Man vs deer

This morning my husband had a deer jump in front of him and basically shatter the front window, made a mess of the hood, side panel, passenger door and broke the rear view mirror AND the right side mirror.

He is ok, but was showered with glass, so he has lots of cuts on his face and arms.


The deer busted up the window.


We have no idea where the side mirror is.


This 10 point is what did the damage.


On house news, Noone is really here working today at all.  The tiler, but he is here every day.  A helper guy, but he more just puddles around unless the builder is here.

I went off on the builder.  He said they were doing their best.  Nope, I don't buy it.  He knew for 2 months this was our deadline.  There were at least 4 weeks where Noone was here but the tiler and the stone guys.  LOTS could have been done.

I am shaking I am so mad right now.

5 comments:

  1. That is my biggest fear driving where we live, that we are going to hit a deer or elk. DH has come close a few times. Glad your DH is ok. I'm sure you don't need to deal with that, with all the house to deal with. We can't even get our builder to set up a time to meet and go over a few things (actually look at our site), been trying for months, just to get some pre-build type of answers....we might be looking for someone new :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That looks like the deer that ran into my husband's SUV. I'm glad your husband wasn't seriously hurt but I bet he's a bit shaken up.
    I hope your builder & his workers aren't hunters. It's that time of the year depending on where you live.
    I know you will stay on top of the build & stay strong!
    m~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can well understand your shaking. I was heavily pregnant when our house was not near ready and we had to move from our rental. The ruined our house out of spite. Someone had used the tub and commode for poop. My mother cleaned about a gallon from both. They must have invited people to poop. The floors were muddy and so was carport and porch. I truly believe they used a shovel to get it there. My poor mother had to do it all because I could barely walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. Glad your hubby is okay. On a side note, that was a beauty of a buck! Also, I love the color of the car!

    ReplyDelete

Namaste