Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hump Day

And the week is downhill from here!  Sad because DH is leaving for the weekend.  We just don't do well apart.  I am going to really try to keep it together this time.

OK, so Tuesday was better.  I had to spend the day at the house (such a sacrifice - LOL) and it was a good thing I was there all day. Cabinets started going in and they had LOTS of questions - there was a knock at my RV door every 15-20 minutes.  Makes me wonder how things get done when I am not there.

I brought lunch, 2 books, 2 movies, this year's and next year's planner and my camera, thinking I would get things done or at least relax.  Nope, did not crack the book once.

I could not take pictures because the love bugs are SOOOOO bad.  I mean as soon as I walk outside, they attack at me flying up my nose, in my ears (my mouth if it were open) and they kept getting on my lens.  Promise some soon though - so much has happened!

Today, I picked up all the grill items, took them to the barn/shed and answered questions about the cabinets.  Then I headed out to pick up our side of beef.  I left the house at 10:15 this morning and sat down at home around 5 p.m. this evening.  LONG day riding with a truck that is losing air conditioning, but we have a freezer FULL of beef, so I am excited!  It will keep us for a year.

Tuesday, my gratitude was being able to walk.  It wasn't long ago when I could not walk well, so being able to shovel clay and still walk (albiet with pain), it simply amazing!  I also was thankful for being able to hoover all the love bugs in my RV.  Gave me such pleasure!

Wednesday, I am grateful for our ability to build a home like we are.  It is awing for sure. 

So, yes, Tuesday and Wednesday were much better than Monday.  Much, much better.

1 comment:

  1. What exactly are love bugs? Why do workers all of a sudden need so much help from you?

    ReplyDelete

Namaste