Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sick - I think...

I think I may actually be sick.  My stomach has been cramping and not feeling well, slightly nauseous.  I am very achy all over - slight headache, beginning of a sore throat.  Crapola!

No time to be sick, so I am going to seriously rest this weekend. 

So today, the traffic from the festival was not bad at all.  The little town close to it had officers directing traffic and it went very smoothly.  The tile guy came to the house today and finish tiling in the house - he still has to grout, but finishing up the tile was MAJOR progress.  He was working on the patio when we left.

We had gone there to sweep out the barn shed, there were thousands of dead love bugs, so we finally got that out.  We put a lot of the trash that was laying around in the dumpster and put our house number on the mailbox.

Tomorrow, if I am up for it, we are going to the furniture outlet to see if we can find a couple of bed frames.  We also NEED to put the cabinet knobs and drawer pulls in their perspective places, so the people installing can get it right.

This is a picture I took of our kitchen countertops.  It is uba tuba granite that is leathered and the edges chiseled.  You can see the saltillo tiles on the floor - they just do not have grout in them yet.


Everything in the house is dirty - saw dust, tile dust, dust, dirt, dust.  I am looking forward the clean look! 

Hubs is off to get me some soup - With this increasingly scratchy throat, I am looking forward to it.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! You cannot afford to be ill. Keep your neck wrapped and Vicks on it. Stay warm. It seems when I am ill with anything, keeping my neck warm helps me feel better all over. I am fighting a sinus infection right now. I feel horrible, too, but it sounds like you might be worse off. Hopefully, we will both get better soon. Could the dust and dirt be part of your being ill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Very classy! Hope you get to feeling better quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Namaste