For the most part, Darrell is doing all of this while I keep track of the builder, roofer, real estate agent, bank advisor as well as the business and homeschool. I am spending a LOT of time in my office, but that has to go in a week! AGH! It is the formal dining room and for selling - we have to make it a formal dining room again.
1. Sell large pieces of furniture - well, this is me as well. We had a couple of pieces left over from the big house that I absolutely LOVE, but well, they are big, so it is time to let them go. We are selling a very large accountants desk with two bookshelves and a filing cabinet attached, a large entertainment armoire with felt lined jewelry drawers, 2 corner desks (maybe, I am not sure yet), a sofa, a dining table, and my Babylock single needle embroidery machine.
2. Paint over hairline cracks from settling on walls and ceilings. We had an engineer come out and we were told it was settling. These are not bad - maybe 4 in total.
3. Repair any damaged walls - kids, need I say more?
4. Caulking around outside windows - we are hiring out for this. Darrell attempted and it was not pretty.
5. Replace light in master bathroom - it is not just the bulb, but the main unit.
6. Recaulk all bathrooms
7. Roof Replacement - in works by a roofing company
8. New plants/sod for yard
12. Replace Doorbell - the button is broken, but the bell itself still works
13. Take down screws for Christmas Lights
16. Fix Garage Wall
18. Weather Strip Exit Doors
19. Pack up my business and remove things from walls -in process by me
20. Clean Windows
So many of these are spring cleaning things anyway. Plus, when we moved in here almost 3 years ago, I had the entire house inside and out painted, so that still looks great - just a few touch ups. We renovated the kitchen, so all new appliances. We put in new flooring in all the bedrooms and formal dining room.
Darrell said he could get this done and I am packing 3-4 boxes daily. All my business at this point. We are getting a climate controlled storage shed by next week so we can start moving some boxes and my machines.
On and upward!