1. Suburb House - Nothing major - this is the secondary item right now. We have filed a claim with our insurance and the adjuster is coming on Monday to tell us whether they will accept or deny the claim. Fingers crossed! Either way, we will have to replace the roof (whether we stayed or not, or whether insurance helps or not).
2. Land Purchase - They countered our offer and we accepted - It was lower than we anticipated by almost $1,000. Good news! 2.5 acres for $41,000. They have a survey and open title, so we should close soon.
3. Land Home - I am in the process of booking a Benefit of Survey and Soils Test, so we can start the planning process. I HOPE by me taking charge of this, we are shaving some time off what they gave me. I will ask more about time when we actually meet - they are waiting on me right now.
4. RV Living - We are discussing at great lengths how we are modifying the RV in order to make it more comfortable for the kids and us. At this point, we are taking out the dinette table and putting in chairs, so the kids have somewhere to sit, not just lay. The dinette was bulky and uncomfortable. They are actually excited about it! I will post pictures when we start renovating. Nothing major - just added nets, shelves, etc.
5. Business - I accepted 9 quilts this week, with that many more at minimum coming in, but no more orders are being accepted. These people have booked appointments before I closed. The word is getting around that I am closing and the patches and embroidery work is slowing - which is fabulous! People told me they are willing to drive out to me for the quilts. We will see, but I believe them at this point.
6. Homeschooling all the while - The kids are actually on a Stump Dad on American History lunch. He is an American History buff and since they are taking it this year, he is taking them to lunch one Friday a month for Stump Dad. Should be fun for them! Other than that, we are limping through!