I am staying home today no matter what! I guess I should preface - unless the builder asks me to come.
There literally has not been one day in the past month where I was just at home. That does something to the body - too much busyness.
There is a lot going on today, but again, I have access to a restroom when I need it, water, food and a chair to relax in even if its for a few minutes. Hopefully, this is a sign of what's to come.
As for my list on Monday - I actually did get through most of it - we did not shop until yesterday, ate dinner out because of a house emergency that kept us out until 10 pm and I have not called the payment in for the aquarium field trip because I did not get a confirmation until yesterday late. That is actually pretty good for that list. I was out all day yesterday at doctor's appointments, voice lessons, a committee meeting, checking on the house, etc. We did get the grocery shopping done though as well as paid our son's college tuition, bought the copper farmhouse sink, and the fire escape ladder.
Although I should have more to write other than to-do lists, that is how busy I am. I am not even reading right now. The lists should get smaller soon.
On the docket today:
1. Meet with 2 customers for 3 quilt orders.
2. Oversee the pick up and subsequent drop off of the golf cart for repair.
3. Unpack and organize all homeschool materials/books
4. Catch up on laundry and hang all clothes (still packed)
5. Call payment into aquarium
6. Find a part on my Juki that is missing and order it.
7. Start crock pot dinner - chicken and dressing with green beans and carrots
8. Call my sister and say Happy Birthday
9. Have kids clean up their rooms
10. Quick wipe of bathrooms
11. Look at backsplash options for kitchen - some research is needed.
12. Sit down for a spell
There are other things that could be done, but these are the big ones today.
So, today is all about me just being at home. Plain and simple.