Wednesday, August 2, 2017

New Day - August Goals?

OK, I think the nervous stomach was not being able to get that room ready for us.  It was a huge blow.  I was going to move just my regular sewing machine up there and sew us some bags and things like that while the kids worked on their homeschool.

BUT, that is not the case now, so we have to plan for something else.

August Goals:

New House Related

1. Reschedule all deliveries for mid-September - appliances, furniture, hot tub, etc
2. Clean up the house area every weekend
3. Refinish front door
4. Start work on rolltop desk?
5. Order kitchen sink
6. Order all lighting
7.  Finalized/order outside kitchen items - sink, fridge, storage cabinet, grill
8.  Purchase rain catcher basin
9. Follow up and push Shed production!
10.  Make appointment with Permaculture Consultant

Kids Related

1. Family Dinner with all 6 of us!
2. Get list of needed supplies from college boy and shop!
3. Pay tuition for college after scholarship are logged
4. Sell ticket for play DD will be in
5. Take DS to at least one social event
6. Get overall homeschool plan set
7.  Plan first month in written format of homeschool
8. Decide for sure if teen led newsletter/newspaper is going to happen.
9. Work together to develop a plan for physical excercise
10. Book hotel for taking college boy back to school

Me Related

1. Utilize planner daily - specifically with goals, not just check lists
2. Eat lunch daily - I have a habit of not eating until I am ravenous around 3 pm.
3. Consciously drink more water - at least refill my Yeti 4 times.
4. Back stretching daily - this is a MUST - my back has gotten bad and stretching is a paramount!
5. Set a time to start getting up daily in preparations for the school year.
6. Get a massage
7. Make daily cleaning checklist
8. Create year long menu - yes, this is something I really want to do!
9. Create and send out We've Moved cards
10. Gratitude Journal.  I need to spend a little time thinking about the good - I would like to purchase one I can fill in rather than brainstorming.  This should be a nightly thing.

OK, I am off to be a taxi driver!  You all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - those are super ambitious goals! Go get it, girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Namaste