We still have a couple of more things to do:
1. Clean out the garage, our closet, and thin out the kitchen. We have done everything else! YEAH!
2. Paint the kids' bathroom. After looking at it last night, it really needs painting. We have left over paint from painting the other areas and it will probably take me a total of 1.5 hours. It is a small bathroom and would make a huge difference.
3. Replace the light fixture in my daughter's ceiling fan (a busted light light bulb blew the circuit).
4. Replace a hall light to get the gold out - on realtors suggestion.
5. Power Wash all concrete front and back.
6. Mulch the flower beds and weed eat - normal maintenance stuff.
A run to the storage shed and the RV and we will be done! Sooooo close now. We go on the market next week.
I took come pictures today since I am marketing on my own just a bit. Here you go!
|Front of house|
|Closer view of the fireplace|
|kitchen from living room|
|kitchen from breakfast area|
|formal dining - that WAS my office!|
|Now my office in the office/bedroom|
|Daughter's room - she loves it!|
As you can see, we are not frilly people. I have taken out everything that has us in it. Even the kids say it does not feel like home anymore. That's a good thing for selling!
Another house right down the street came on the market. It is slightly smaller than ours, on a bigger lot with a bathroom renovation for $4,000 less than we are asking. Just went up yesterday. I am a little bummed, but they don't have a new roof and their kitchen is not upgraded, no landscaping, etc.
We will see!