I should say, 5 top ways to for a husband/wife to get privacy in a RV without doors, except on the bathroom.
5. Sneak into the only 4 x 4 sq ft space with a door and pretend that the walls are soundproof.
4. Tell the kids to go to their room - which consists of bunk beds closed off by a curtain.
3. Tell yourselves to go to your room - which consists of one queen size bed closed off by a curtain that hits the foot of the bed - and pretend really hard that it is soundproof.
2. Sit outside the RV where you can pretend neither the kids nor the neighbors can hear.
and the best of all!
1. Sit in the car like teenagers and talk, then neck.
LOL. Yes, we are a little concerned about the lack of privacy, but that will make the house look that much better. Plus, my sister is giving us a week sometime in August.
Didn't I ever tell you - I LOVE MY KIDS! ;)