Saturday, April 8, 2017

5 Ways to get privacy in an RV

I should say, 5 top ways to for a husband/wife to get privacy in a RV without doors, except on the bathroom.

5. Sneak into the only 4 x 4 sq ft space with a door and pretend that the walls are soundproof.

4. Tell the kids to go to their room - which consists of bunk beds closed off by a curtain.

3. Tell yourselves to go to your room - which consists of one queen size bed closed off by a curtain that hits the foot of the bed - and pretend really hard that it is soundproof.

2. Sit outside the RV where you can pretend neither the kids nor the neighbors can hear.

and the best of all!

1. Sit in the car like teenagers and talk, then neck.


LOL.  Yes, we are a little concerned about the lack of privacy, but that will make the house look that much better.  Plus, my sister is giving us a week sometime in August.

Didn't I ever tell you - I LOVE MY KIDS!  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you mean THAT kind of privacy. You could also send them out to play and lock the door behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will only be for a short time. I'm excited to continue to follow your progress. It is a dream of mine to build a house one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall, yes, a short time. 6-12 months - hopefully, closer to the 6 month side. It was our dream ever since we got married. So, 18 years in the making! You will get there - you are so much better with your money than I ever was.

      Delete
  3. My DH and I enjoy the coziness of our 5th wheel...then again, our kids are grown and on their own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I told Darrell this past weekend, if it was just us, I would have sold everything and just lived in the RV for a long while. My stress level is really because of the mommy muscle.

      Delete

Namaste