Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I am sick - Crap!

Yep, one day after moving completely, I am sick and feel like crap.  I think it is a let down from the weeks of stress.

5 nights in the RV and we are setting in well.  I really think we can do this.

Today, before I knew for sure I was sick, we woke up early to pick out brick for the house.  Our builder brought the full size plans which is so cool!

We picked out the brick, 10-12 weeks and we will have pallets full!


Things are moving along and the builder wants to clear the land very soon.  So exciting!

I cannot write often because we have no internet yet.  We are working on it, but it may take a while - ah, RV life.  We are doing a hotspot, business Comcast.  They owners of this park have a deal with Comcast and the long-term rvers are able to get it.

Take care, taking my sleepy medicine and heading to bed!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. Rest and recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much better. Forced rest did me good! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. Your body probably needs some rest from all the stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! I slept from 9 to 9, then took a nap the next day. I am feeling much better now.

      Delete
  3. Feel better soon. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This always happens to me after I am under great stress. It is your immune system fighting back. Rest, my friend you will need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it shut me down, that's for sure. Feeling much better, but still working at a slower pace.

      Delete
  5. Stress will knock me off my feet. It did so today, and I finally went to the doctor. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry yours got that bad! I did my neti pot, ran the humidifier, took heavy decongestants​ and am 85% today. I hope YOU get better soon!

      Delete

Namaste