Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The appraisal report is in... :(

I was dreading this - I am really dreading getting this report.

We don't have a dining room, added a funky storage area, have a ton of outdoor area - that is on the side, not the back or front.

There is a lot working against it.

But, we are putting in some higher end things, like insulation, better structure for hurricanes, real clay tiles, etc.

I about jumped through my skin when I got the email.

I had to sign in and get a special code, which took forever.

Then I had to log in again.

I waited while it spun.

Then, it took a while to open - the thing is 35 pages long.

I start reading the cover letter.

Blah, blah, blah - at this property, current market conditions, based on 3 main comparable, walking the property, blah, blah, blah.

The market value as of 4/13/17

is


ONLY $60,000 OVER WHAT WE ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!!!

We are close to closing - just waiting on some small things from the title company and we close!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - we are so excited to get this ball rolling!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I almost thought it was bad news with the frown face in your title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in a playful mood! Actually, I hit the wrong button, too excited to type!

      Delete

Namaste