OK, even the builder is wondering how I am keeping it all together.
We just found out that DH's step father is in the hospital and not expected to make it tonight. DH's mother told us not to come, but she would get with us in a couple of days about arrangements. I think (not sure) that they are unplugging him today or something - how could you be so sure!!?!! I don't know the ends and outs of all this at all, but I do know if it going like she says, we will have another funeral within a week.
This time the builder freaked a bit. I was the one reassuring him that I will be available and stay on target with decisions. There is a lot going on with electricians, carpenters, the brick and stone guys, and decisions about casings and baseboards, outlets and the amount of electricity running to each. We are decided on glass for the master shower - kind of a big deal, interior door styles, and the cabinets. The cabinets are HUGE! The building industry is so busy right now here and my style of cabinets is not cookie cutter, so we are having a bit of trouble finding a local company that can make them in the time frame we need.
However, I am not stressed about it right now. We have family things going on and so if we have to wait a week or two, so be it.
College Boy is on his way over to talk for a bit, but I have to head out to the land to oversee the delivery of our beams and mantle. I need to shower, but I am waiting until after this because all I do is sweat and I would prefer to wash the sweat off when I am done going outside today.
So many other things, but all I can say is that I am SOOOOO glad we put off homeschool. It would be a nightmare right now to keep it going.