Thursday, June 8, 2017

And the week goes on

Nothing happened on the land for over a week, but they are there today - thankfully!

The Shed pad is supposedly done and our builder said he would push them to get the house pad done today as well.  Which means the forms go in tomorrow!  Then we just need the footings, set rough plumbing and electric, get the permit for the pad and pour the pad.  IF the weather holds out, we will have a foundation next week.  FINALLY!

I am not holding my breath though - almost 2 months to clear the land and set the beginner pad is a LONG time.

I took some time yesterday and today to work on my business' website.  Keeping myself busy.  I LOVE how it turned out.  I decided to go simple, with lots of pictures. 

www.threadedlines.com

Other than that, I have the crock pot going - pork chop stroganoff with LOTS of mushrooms (salivating) - one of my favorite meals.

Kids are done with homeschool and I am waiting for the call to go to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste