OK, Even though I am sick with no voice whatsoever, I am done with the pity party. I will have bad days - everyone does, but I am done with the bad mood thing.
The in-laws are leaving this afternoon, the kids and I are having brunch with them. They are wonderful people, the timing was wrong and the fact that we got sick did not make it better. The main issue was there was no place to sit and chat. Our RV is small. There is only room for 4 max and we squeezed 8 people in this thing to eat. It was uncomfortable at best. Added to that, it rained 1/2 the time.
They were bored, we were so very sick. Bad combination. I was the better of us two, so I went grocery shopping and prepared the meals. I think I may pass out this afternoon.
On top of them being here, college boy. He is a little arrogant right now - which is annoying me to no end. I am VERY thankful his friends are letting him crash there for a couple of months. He was miserable here and although we would make it work, this is a better situation.
So today, we are having brunch, then I have to go to the bank and get college boy's first month's rent, then get him a wallet - he lost his last week (another fun event). Back home to rest and we will have mostly leftovers for dinner. I will bread some chicken and bake it, then left over baked beans, sliced tomatoes, watermelon and blackberry pie. Kind of a mish mosh, but it is what needs to be eaten.
Gratitude - 5 per day
1. Boiled Peanuts - such a small, random thing, but this is one my most favorite things to eat. I cannot get them here in Texas, so when my in-laws come, they bring me boiled peanuts.
2. Massages - the muscles in my back and hip get very tight from a past injury. My husband massages me every single day.
3. Coffee - need I say more?
4. Libraries - my need to read is so voracious, that I could never afford it - libraries are wonderful!
5. Fans - I love air movement and fan are a must in this humid environment. Any time I stay over night somewhere, I carry my fan.
I hope you have a great day! The sun is not shining and rain is eminent, but it makes for a good afternoon nap!